12-25-2016, 04:01 PM
Big Stick still alive?
Been a while since ive logged on and suprised to see no activity

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Big Stick still alive?
(12-25-2016 04:01 PM)coastrider Wrote:  Been a while since ive logged on and suprised to see no activity

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Huh Hello coastrider. Yes its still here but who knows. No body is posting or nothing at all. I come in here 3 or 4 times a day and nothing but nothing. They don't care or they having to say but only talk junk. Maybe it will pick up sooner or later. This is a great site. Thanks for dropping by.

Best Regards, Ken

" A flair in a particular field gives one satisfaction and pride and helps a person to grow in stature “
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-26-2016, 06:18 AM
I usually check once a day. It has been dead around here for months, I don't even think Derek has been on for several months, at least I have not seem hin post anything. It started off good and kind of fizzled
12-26-2016, 06:25 AM
That's for sure Mitch. Don't understand why it starts off like a big ole bang then just starts to die like nobody cares any more. I've tried to call Derek a few times but get no answer. I even took out some spam someone put on here. Maybe after the new year starts up things mat get better.

Best Regards, Ken

" A flair in a particular field gives one satisfaction and pride and helps a person to grow in stature “
12-28-2016, 06:07 AM
Ken

Happy New Year.

It seems that Derek lost interest in this site. I know he was really busy with trying to help his brother. I thought after the thing was resolved with his brother he might return after a rest period but that does mot seem to be the case. I think I check here more out of habit than anything else. I have not even seem anything from Nate in several months.
12-28-2016, 10:41 AM
(12-28-2016 06:07 AM)NCL Wrote:  Ken

Happy New Year.

It seems that Derek lost interest in this site. I know he was really busy with trying to help his brother. I thought after the thing was resolved with his brother he might return after a rest period but that does mot seem to be the case. I think I check here more out of habit than anything else. I have not even seem anything from Nate in several months.

Happy New Year back to you my friend. Yes I'm thinking along the same line. I guess his brother is doing fine. And far as Nate go's I'm still waiting for an answer back about some flies and a couple other things. Tried to call him again yesterday evening and still no answer. No body posting any thing. So that's why I stopped. They come in and put spam on here and then leave. I've removed alot of it just about everyday or two. Was hoping that this site would out last alot of the others. But who knows. Wonder who's keeping the site on line?

Best Regards, Ken

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter