Johnson's Outlaw
Last Post: rhaknid
02-23-2017 02:24 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 2405

Time is becoming more available
02-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Time is becoming more available
I have been through the ringer over the past few years, but I have still found a little time to swing some flies.

Since I began this site in 2013 a lot has happened. In May of 2015 I received word that my brother Troy had been thrown into a Mexican prison, I advocated tirelessly to get him released and he was finally on January 31st, 2016.

I have moved back to Oregon, Salem to be exact. I moved because of the loss of my job back during the Brother Debacle. I am now the Marketing Director for Skyline Ford.

I took on the responsibility of building flyfishusa.com's new website while also working full time at Skyline Ford, what an adventure!!!

In short, I spread myself to thin and now things are starting to settle down a little. I really enjoyed speaking with you people back when things were a little more normal for me and would like to see about picking that back up.

Take care my friends,

Derek M Bachmann
Founder
I'd rather be Fly Fishing The Salt!
Big Stick Fly Fishing
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: Time is becoming more available
(02-02-2017 04:14 PM)rhaknid Wrote:  I have been through the ringer over the past few years, but I have still found a little time to swing some flies.

Since I began this site in 2013 a lot has happened. In May of 2015 I received word that my brother Troy had been thrown into a Mexican prison, I advocated tirelessly to get him released and he was finally on January 31st, 2016.

I have moved back to Oregon, Salem to be exact. I moved because of the loss of my job back during the Brother Debacle. I am now the Marketing Director for Skyline Ford.

I took on the responsibility of building flyfishusa.com's new website while also working full time at Skyline Ford, what an adventure!!!

In short, I spread myself to thin and now things are starting to settle down a little. I really enjoyed speaking with you people back when things were a little more normal for me and would like to see about picking that back up.

Take care my friends,

You Have it brother. I've been here every day looking out for this great site and hope other take to notice that it is a great one and will become much more in the future. Hope to see some of the others come back. Glad your back my friend.

Best Regards, Ken Cool

" A flair in a particular field gives one satisfaction and pride and helps a person to grow in stature “
02-05-2017, 06:50 AM
Derek,

It is so refreshing to see you back after your ordeals of the past couple of years. Hopefully, you can breath some new life into this site. I think Ken and I have been the only ones checking on a regular basis for about the past year. Glad you are back.
Find all posts by this user
02-06-2017, 02:38 PM
I hope so too, sometimes life takes you away from the things you hold dear just to let you know how important they really are.

You guys are the real reason I keep plugging away. I will be updating the site to the newest version in the coming weeks, I hope I don't screw it all up!

Derek M Bachmann
Founder
I'd rather be Fly Fishing The Salt!
Big Stick Fly Fishing

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter